Bailey’s Tree and Landscape provides tree pruning and trimming services. Pruning your trees on a regular basis keeps them healthy and beautiful. Pruning enhances the appearance and value of landscaping, but its importance is more than just cosmetic. As trees grow, they need direction. This may be in the form of pruning, thinning or removing deadwood. Bailey’s tree professionals have specialized training and equipment to prune your trees safely and properly so they continue to grow and mature to their fullest potential.
The Bailey’s crew utilizes pruning techniques including:
- removing branches that are rubbing against one another
- eliminating limbs which interfere with building facades, wires, roofs, gutters, chimneys, or which obstruct sidewalks or streets
- getting rid of weak or dead limbs which pose a hazard or may lead to decay of the tree
- removing infected or insect-infested tree limbs
- creating better structure to reduce wind resistance and less the storm damage potential
- removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- eliminating branches or thinning of branches to increase light penetration
- improving the shape or silhouette of the tree
- training young trees
Contact Bailey’s today for an estimate and more information about our tree services.