Bailey’s Tree & Landscaping, Inc. offers services in tree maintenance, care, pruning and removal.
Services We Offer
Tree Maintenance (Pruning/Thinning/Removing Deadwood)
Required in order to sustain or improve the appearance, health, and safety of the trees. The techniques include:
- removing branches that are rubbing against one another
- eliminating limbs which interfere with building facades, wires, roofs, gutters, chimneys, or which obstruct sidewalks or streets
- getting rid of weak or dead limbs which pose a hazard or may lead to decay of the tree
- removing infected or insect-infested tree limbs
- creating better structure to reduce wind resistance and less the storm damage potential
- removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- eliminating branches or thinning of branches to increase light penetration
- improving the shape or silhouette of the tree
- training young trees
- fertilization of new of existing trees
- dead or dying
- considered hazardous
- causing an obstruction which is not possible to fix through pruning
- crowding and is harmful to other trees
- being replaced by a more suitable specimen
- in a location where new construction requires the tree to be removed
- grinds stumps
- removal of stump grinding
Professional Deep Root Feedings & Care for Trees and Shrubs
- especially important in the city where there is no new source for nutrients
- important in suburbs where leaves are removed that would normally compost and feed the roots of the tree
- in the spring this will encourage tip and leaf growth and in the fall will help develop roots
- proper feeding of your ornamental trees and shrubs offers many benefits, including improved flowering, increased resistance to disease, and increased ability to ward off insect attacks
- tree illnesses can be prevented—in most cases, trees do not show signs of illness that the non-professional can recognize until it is too late
- promotes a healthy and beautiful landscape for year-round enjoyment and reduced maintenance
Emergency Tree Care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, homes and other structures or cars. The weight of storm-damaged trees is great, and they can be dangerous to remove. A professional arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe manner while reducing further risk of damage to property.
Why Prune your Trees
When trees have had proper care early in their lives, there should be little need for structural pruning once they reach maturity. For mature trees, pruning will help maintain proper structure, form, appearance and health.
Contact Bailey’s today for an estimate and more information about our extensive tree services.
TREE CARE GLOSSARY
Evaluation & Recommendation – Our Arborists will inspect and evaluate your trees and provide you with a recommendation.
Thin Out – Remove branches to allow better wind penetration and air movement.
Deadwood – Remove dead and dying branches.
Prune Back to Reduce Overall Size – When possible will reduce the overall size of a tree. Reducing the overall size compared to topping a tree will help maintain the form and structural integrity of the tree.
Raise Lower Canopy – Removes selective low limbs to provide better clearance for pedestrians, vehicles, and more light for grass to grow.
Tree Removal – Cut down and clean-up. Cut as low as possible – Cutting the trunk of the tree as close to the ground as possible leaving the stump in place.
Grind Stump – Grinding out the stump. Remove Stump Grindings – Removal of grindings produced while grinding out a stump.
Removal Special Requests – Cut logs for firewood. Logs and limbs 6 to 8″ in diameter are cut into sections approximately 18″ in lengths and left lay.